1000.00 Rupee ₹ company formation india kerala
- Location: Kalamassery, kerala, Kerala, India
Any person Indian/ Foreigner can be Director in Indian Company
Any Individual/Company (Indian/Foreigner) can be Shareholder in Indian Company formation(however foreigner needs to comply with foreign exchange laws as defined in India)
Minimum 4 meetings of Board of Directors and 1 shareholders meeting to be held in one year
Paying of registration fee and stamp duty depends upon authorized capital of proposed Company
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
GST in Kerala ConsultantsAccounting - Finance - Kochi (Kerala) - 22/11/2016 1000.00 Rupee ₹
As per the Central Excise Act and Rules, a manufacturing unit is required to register if its aggregate value crosses Rs 1.5 Crores, and needs to discharge the duty liability. Similarly, under VAT, a manufacturer is liable for registration if his turn...
gst in kochi consultantsAccounting - Finance - Kochi (Kerala) - 21/11/2016 1000.00 Rupee ₹
Central Excise duty(CENVAT)Additional duties of exciseExcise duty levied under Medicinal & Toiletries Preparation ActAdditional duties of Customs (CVD & SAD)Service TaxSurcharges & CessState VAT / Sales TaxCentral Sales TaxPurchase TaxEnt...
gst in india consultantsAccounting - Finance - Kochi (Kerala) - 19/11/2016 1000.00 Rupee ₹
The E- Government has already initiated the process of collecting data of the existing registered dealers Under the VAT, Excise and Service tax laws so as to auto register the Assessee under the GST law Without any further compliance. The key feature...